Pro Tip: Keep Your Landscape Hydrated
It’s one thing to implement a beautiful garden or landscape, it’s another to maintain it. One of the most crucial factors that goes into sustaining a healthy landscape is having access to the right amount of water. Mother nature is unpredictable, and with a mild winter this year, Kansas has experienced a bit of a drought. That said, we can’t always count on rain to be a consistent source of water. That’s where irrigation systems come in handy!
A Worthwhile Investment
While getting an irrigation system may seem costly upfront, the advantages of having one definitely make it a worthwhile investment! A properly designed irrigation system helps you conserve in three ways:
- Save water – irrigation systems feature pre-set timers that make them much more efficient when it comes to conserving water.
- Save time – sticking to strict watering schedules in the morning and evening can be time consuming, and larger yards with intricate landscapes take even longer if you’re watering by hand.
- Save money – by maximizing the efficiency of your water consumption, you could see savings in your monthly water bill. Your plants will also live longer, so you don’t have to worry about the expense of losing and replacing them.
Do it Right the First Time
Be sure you choose a reliable landscaping company to work on your irrigation system to ensure it stays in tip-top condition. Here at Lawrence Landscape, we have the experience and expertise to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. Keeping micro-climates in mind, we design and install irrigation systems that match local precipitation rates to reduce waste and improve the health of your lawn and landscape.
Our experienced team is also able to maintain the efficiency your system by providing spring turn-ons, backflow testing, and winterizations. Our irrigation services include:
- Irrigation Installation and Design – these are critical factors that will affect the efficiency, performance, and longevity of your irrigation system.
- Irrigation Maintenance – with routine maintenance, your new irrigation system should provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
- Irrigation System Repair – maybe you have an existing system that needs repair. We can help with that!
Don’t Settle for Second Best
We’re proud to partner with Hunter® brand products to bring you the best irrigation systems on the market. When designing any particular system, we pick the best components from these different manufacturers to make sure you get the best results.