Outdoor Lighting in Lawrence, KS & Surrounding Areas
Outdoor Lighting Design in Lawrence, Kansas
Outdoor lighting at your Lawrence, KS home is a great way to add safety, security, and landscape design when it gets dark out. Outside walkway lights help you avoid tripping while also illuminating your landscape design investment.
The outdoor lighting design and installation experts at Lawrence Landscape have been providing top-quality services to residential and commercial customers in and around the Lawrence area since 1987. We can help transform the look and feel of your landscape with outdoor lighting solutions to suit every size and type of property from commercial buildings to the finest homes.
Outdoor Lighting Types
We can help you with any outdoor lighting design at your Midland, KS area home. For the best results, it is important to include a variety of lighting types and styles throughout your landscape, including those listed below:
There are numerous outdoor lighting designs to choose from. These include:
- Pathway Lighting to Illuminate Sidewalks: Pathway lights are placed at regular intervals leading to your front porch or doorway, providing a source of light and enhancing safety.
- Pool Lighting for Pools and Hot Tubs: Showcase your pool or water feature, and help prevent accidents, with underwater lighting solutions.
- Uplighting to highlight Signs and Interesting Features: Uplighlighting is placed close to the ground, casting the light upward for a dramatic effect. Typically, uplighting is used to illuminate signage or addresses, highlight interesting trees or shrubbery, or create a focal point in your landscape.
- Downlighting to Mimic Natural Daylight: Lights are placed high above the ground in an effort to mimic natural daylight or moonlight. This is commonly used for security lighting or to highlight a wide surface area.
- Floodlights for Security and Safety: These can be used effectively to cast a bright light on a specific item or area of your property, such as a statue, fountain, or stately tree.
- Step Lights to Prevent Trips and Falls: Stairs can pose a trip hazard in the dark, but step lights mounted on the stair rails or treads help to make them safer and more secure.
- Wall Lighting to Enhance Security: this provides an even, ambient light around the perimeter of your home or commercial building.
Are you looking to install outdoor lighting for your home in Lawrence, Kansas? Contact us today to learn more about the solutions we offer, or call us at (785) 748-1232!
Benefits of Professional Lighting Design & Installation
Professional installation of your outdoor lights enhances your home and offers numerous benefits, including the following:
- Increased Safety
- Enhanced Security
- Improved Comfort
- Higher Property Value
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of professional lighting design and installation in Midland, KS or the surrounding areas, or call us at (785) 748-1232 to schedule a consultation.
Importance of Outdoor Lighting at Night
Outdoor lighting is ideal for year-round safety and comfort, perfect for a winter night when the later afternoon sun sinks below the horizon. It creates a cozy atmosphere on a summer evening. Further, outdoor lights enhance security and help protect you and your family from accidental slips, trips, and falls.
Contact us today to learn more about the importance of adding outdoor lighting to your home in Midland, KS, or the surrounding areas, or call us at (785) 748-1232 to schedule a consultation.
FAQs About Outdoor Lighting
Can Outdoor Lights Be Connected to Smart Home Systems?
Absolutely. Numerous options connect to Google Home, Amazon’s Alexa, and others. These can be programmed, voice-operated, and easily integrated into your home security system.
Will Outdoor Lights Increase My Utility Bill?
For most customers, the increase in utility bills is barely noticeable. We work closely with our clients to choose systems that offer both the desired comfort and desired energy efficiency.
Do Outdoor Lights Require Maintenance?
As with any outdoor or indoor system, regular maintenance is required. This includes removing debris, checking wiring/bulbs, and repairing/replacing damaged fixtures.
Are LEDs Ideal Outdoor Lights?
Absolutely. LEDs are both energy-efficient and durable. They provide cost-effective, reliable outdoor lighting throughout the seasons.
Contact us today with your questions about outdoor lighting systems in Midland, KS, or the surrounding areas, or call us at (785) 748-1232 to schedule a consultation.